At Topsham Dental Arts our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world-class oral health, we foster a gentle, understanding and transparent relationship with our patients. We’re a dynamic and growing office with a mission to practice dentistry with wisdom, cheerfulness, gratitude and compassion.
Our ongoing success depends on our motivated staff that works to continuously improve our patients’ experience and office logistics. We cultivate an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation in our fast paced environment and are looking to invite people to join our growing team who have a passion to serve others. Are you ready to discover a world of possibilities in your career?
PATIENT TREATMENT COORDINATOR / DENTAL ASSISTANT
The successful candidate will:
• hold a current Maine dental radiography license,
• be excited to learn and support our patients and doctors,
• project a warm, welcoming, friendly and service-minded attitude regardless of the daily challenges that arise,
• have excellent communication, interpersonal, social, phone and customer service skills
• achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task,
• have the ability to constructively problem solve difficult and stressful situations,
• recognize/act on opportunities by digging beneath the obvious to get at the facts, even when not asked to do so, and
• be computer savvy.
Work environment: Clinical office setting. Physical requirements will include up to 50% of sitting while assisting doctors, intermittent standing and walking. Candidate should have the ability to push, pull, bend, reach and lift up to 20 pounds.
If you’re interested in helping us write a new chapter in our story of unrivaled patient care, please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Topsham Dental Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the tenets of diversity and respect. We offer our employees a competitive total rewards package and much more!