Topsham Dental Arts Financial Policy
Thank you for choosing our office for your dental needs. We realize that every person's financial situation is different. For that reason, we have worked hard to provide a variety of payment options to help you receive the dental care you need and deserve that allows you to enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile while still respecting your budget. Dental treatment is an excellent investment in an individual's medical and psychological care. We are always available to answer your questions or assist you in any way we can.
1. Payment is expected at the time that you receive service.
2. Major Service 2 Payment Option: We offer a two-payment option for crown, bridge and denture treatment. We ask that you invest 50% at the first appointment and 50% at the delivery appointment.
3. Credit Card Payment Plan Option: We allow (with a signed agreement form), a Credit Card Payment option which allows you to make three equal installments by credit card. One-third payment is due at the first appointment, one-third is due thirty days later, and the remaining one-third is due sixty days from the initial appointment. Our office personnel will charge these payments to your credit card on the due dates.
4. Term Loan: By arrangement with Care Credit or CitiHealth, we offer our patients, upon approval, an interest-free term loan with no down payment, no annual fee, and no prepayment penalty. Please ask for an application.
5. Returned Checks: If a check is returned Not Sufficient Funds a $30 fee will be charged.
6. Broken Appointments: Your doctor's time has been reserved especially for you. If you must change your appointment, kindly provide at least 48 hours notice.